The transformation from a life of addiction to a purposeful life can be achieved through effective treatments of deaddiction and rehabilitation. The term 'De-addiction' , is commonly used in the public, and the authentic De-addiction treatment and service includes the efficient careful steps to freedom by preparing the individual to blend with the society as an active person and own their living . Each individual need special and unique treatment on the basis of the kind of material they are addicted to and the behaviour of the patient. Our Deaddiction service focuses to build a new phase of life in each by specifically improving their areas of interest and motive of life. Our team includes Psychiatrist, who will be providing the guidance to go through the stages of Detox with the support of medication, a Psychologist and Social worker, who will carry out the psychological well-being of the patient with utmost care and support.
We are extremely privileged to entitle our De-addiction service as 'Vacation and De-addiction', as our patients are welcomed to be a part of the service and be at peace and have a blissful time of rest and relaxation from the daily stress and routines, and aiming a permanent recovery from your addictions
- Admission: It is the primary step which most of the patients will be hesitant to approach. Your mind and Health is in our hands once you are admitted, which will be given utmost care. Call us to join the team.
- In-take: Following the admission, the patients will be examined for the materials carried along with them, and once it is completed, the patient will be part of treatment.
- Assessment and Evaluation: The first step towards treatment will begin from here, where the patient undergoes each levels of examination and this will be conducted by Medical practitioners.
- Detox: At the completion of assessment, the detoxification will be initiated, in this process the body is purged of all the harmful substances present, and will be able to proceed the treatment with a clear state.
- In-patient Treatment: The daily assessments, guided medications and supervision will be carried out.
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Family Counselling
- Leisure activities
The other treatments carried out during In-patient care treatment are :